Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Peter Piper's Pizza


Paul and I have been seeing commercials for Peter Piper's Pizza since we moved here to Tucson and we decided the other day that we needed to take James there so that he could play some of the games. It was disappointing, to say the least. We're used to things like the Nickelcade in Orem and the Showbiz Pizza (which is now Chucky Cheese), so we expected lots of games and pretty mediocre pizza. The pizza was pretty much what I thought it would be (although the pepperoni tasted unlike any other pepperoni I've ever tasted), but the games were pretty lame. There were only about 20 games in all. Of those, about 4 or 5 were out of order. But we managed to still keep James' interest with the Kermit Car and the driving simulator (he loves to sit on my lap in the car and play with the steering wheel when we're picking up Paul from work, so I figured he'd love the simulator as well). I do have to say, though, that we can't charge Peter Piper's with false advertising. For those of you who don't know, their catch phrase is "Peter Piper Pizza's the one, where the food's as good as the fun". And unfortunately, the fun was just as good as the food--which I wasn't expecting. I guess it's one of those places where things seem so much cooler when you're a kid...cause James seemed to have as much fun there as anywhere. So in reality, it was a bust for Paul and I (kids that we are at heart) but to the true child, it was very entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. Heather, hey it's Josh's sister Michelle. Thought I'd finally say hi since I've been blog stalking you. You and Stacey look so much alike that I thought it was a picture of her and James in this post. :) Anyway, I don't know if you saw any of the maternity pictures of Stacey. Gosh is she gorgeous. I have a collage of some of them on my blog if you want to check it out. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete