Thursday, April 9, 2009

Adorable Moments


I drive Paul to work every day because we only have one car, which means sometimes the mornings are a bit of a rush to get everything ready to get him to work on time. (As a side note, I never appreciated how my mom was able to get all of her children up and ready and out the door with a lunch and all the homework to turn in, and on top of everything else, remember to make my dad a lunch and get everything all done without so much as breaking a sweat). Anyway, so this morning I was rushing around trying to get everything ready for Paul to get to work on time and I came around the corner and saw this and I had to stop and take a picture. James LOVES brushing his teeth!

Another adorable moment happened yesterday when I was sweeping and wiping up the kitchen floor. James always wants to play with the broom and dustpan, so I've given him a small brush and a dustpan so he can feel like he's doing the same thing. He's finally started to understand how to do what I'm doing.

1 comment: