Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Title

As you who are very astute may have noticed, my blog has a new title. Paul had come up with the last title, and I never really liked it, but I wanted him to feel a part of the blog. I've decided that putting his picture in and letting him help me with some of the entries is good enough. After all, the title is a very important part of the blog, is it not? So I just want to ask each of you whether you think this is a good title for my blog in particular because I decided I wanted it to be something that was unique to me. I think this is one of the sayings that I use the most, so I figured it was very fitting. What do you all think? Can you think of anything better that describes me? I'm just not very good at this...

3 comments:

  1. Hey hows it goin? describes you to a T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about that...it was either that or here's the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE hers the deal! Tha is so creative and fun and it leads us into whats going on in you life. L.O.V.E it!

    ReplyDelete