Saturday, April 25, 2009

Berlynn Noelle Johnson




I made it down to Vegas to see Stacey's baby this past week and I'm so glad I did. She is the cutest little baby! She was born at over 8 pounds, but I'm telling you I have no idea where she's hiding all that weight. Of course, I'm just used to holding James who's about 25 lbs now and was in the 90-95 percentile for his height, so he's my little giant. But Berlynn was so much fun to hold. She's is surprisingly alert for being so young. And even though babies shouldn't be able to focus, she would follow people's faces with her eyes when they came into her line of vision. It was pretty amazing. When she cries, she has a little squeak to it and it's just so adorable. I just wanted to squeeze her! We're happy to have you in our family Berlynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment