Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Snowflake

Many of you may think that I have died, or maybe just fallen off the side of the earth (or taken by aliens) but I've really just been pretty busy here in Snowflake. I know that may sound like a contradiction, but you'd be surprised at the many goings-on of a small town. To make a small list, I've been to a "Read under the Stars "(it is exactly what it sounds like), a soccer practice for Maeser, a soccer game for Maeser (can I just say how funny it is to watch little kids play sports), I've been to Show Low once (that's where the nearest WalMart is and I just couldn't bring myself to pay the exorbitant prices for diapers here in Snowflake), James has been sick three days this week with a fever and the only thing he wanted to do was hang out on my lap all day, my sister and I go walking for 3.5 miles everyday, I have run 3 times and I've been to the temple. Okay, I'm going to stop the list now because it's boring me to write it. But James and I have been having fun here. James is making huge strides in his ability to talk. Most of the time I still haven't the foggiest idea what he's saying, but every once in a while, he uses a new word and I know what he's talking about. Here are pictures of things James has done to keep himself busy. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment