Friday, June 19, 2009

Recent Activities

I feel like James and I do pretty much the same thing every day, so to keep myself from being repetative, I decided to just post these videos as the hi-lights of this week.


My brother thinks that James makes the funniest noises ever. Since he was just a couple of months old, James has had what I call his old man wheeze where he makes noise in the stereotypical wheezy way that older people speak. But I think that we've got a new noise that even tops that with that snorting at the end of the video here. Although, he has started a new noise that I haven't yet been able to get on camera, but when he does, I'll make sure to post it because it's hilarious!

And last, but not least, my best friend, Eevi, had her baby this week. He is such a cutie! Congrats you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment