Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Tribute to Mothers





I just want to give three cheers to all the mothers out there. Being a parent is no easy task, and it's amazing to see all these women who give up so much of themselves in order to make their kids into responsible, well-mannered, mature adults. My little guy is the most exasperating, rowdy, rambunctious kid that I've ever laid eyes on, but he is also the second most treasured blessing (after my sweet husband, Paul, of course). Even after the most difficult day of dealing with James, I still am able to go in and see my little boy sleeping with such a cherubic face, and the anger and frustration melt away into an overwhelming feeling of love and happiness that one can only feel when looking at their children. I'm sure that as time goes on and he does things to intentionally irritate me, one look at the sleeping boy will not be all it takes to feel that, but I am forever in debt to my Maker for giving me the blessing of being a Mom. And to all you other Moms out there, I say you are amazing and may our Ultimate Parent bless you for the time, love and devotion you give to your children.

Here are some pictures of my Mother's Day.




No comments:

Post a Comment